Dust Monitoring Device
The Dustroid Smart is an air particulate monitoring device specially developed to monitor ambient dust particles. The Dustroid Smart is a compact and connected optical particle counter which offers near real-time particulate matter count. The easy to install and the requirement for minimal space for deployment make it a scalable solution to create a dense network of data points. The Smart version is specially designed for creating a quality sensor network for crucial applications like Smart Cities, Roadside monitoring, Tunnel monitoring.
Globally 25% of urban ambient air pollution is from particulate matter. Particulate matter is one of the most harmful pollutants. It causes several health hazards such as non-fatal heart attacks, irregular heartbeat, aggravated asthma, decreased lung function. Monitoring in tunnels enable ventilation fans automation, roadside monitoring enables the city authorities to identify the impact of vehicular emissions on the total PM generation of the city. Other activities like coal and charcoal burning also play a major role in increased levels of particulate matter. In order to mitigate the dust levels, it is necessary to identify the exact sources of dust pollution and apply necessary mitigation strategies.
Dustroid Smart – dust monitoring device measures all the PM parameters like PM1, PM2.5, PM10, PM100, Temperature, and Humidity. The Dustroid Smart is technologically equipped to offer higher accuracy with features, humidity correction for Particulate monitoring, Auto device firmware updates, Anti-static inlet to avoid loss of particulate during sampling, and remote calibration capabilities
Our intelligent optical particle counter can transmit data through various data communication modules such as GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc. The data is transmitted to the Oizom cloud in near real-time. Additionally, it has an inbuilt memory backup to ensure no data loss in case of network failure. The collected data can be visualized on the Oizom IoT Terminal in the form of real-time dashboards, automated reports, and smart alerts. The data can also be accessible through Rest APIs for integration into 3rd party software and automated dust suppression.
- Integrated monitoring solution to monitor different sizes of air-particulates i.e 1Micron (PM1), 2.5Micron (PM2.5), 10Micron (PM10), 100Micron (PM100), Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters such as Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Ambient Noise.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting availability to install on pole, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- Lowcost solution to deploy at multiple locations to establish a dense dust monitoring network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, an installed dust monitoring device can also be calibrated on the spot without taking back to the laboratory.
- Realtime data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in the Dust Data Software Platform for further visualization and analytics.
- Dust Data API fulfills various applications and use-cases.