Air Quality Monitoring Equipment
The Polludrone Pro is an advanced Air Quality Monitoring Equipment specially developed for special purpose pollution monitoring in the ambient atmosphere. The Polludrone Pro is the most reliable air quality monitor for critical applications. For instance, applications like Airport Air Quality Monitoring, Tunnel Air Quality Monitoring, Industrial Fenceline Monitoring, etc can use the Polludrone Pro for monitoring purposes.
By deploying a sensor network of Polludrone Pro, our accurate air quality monitoring system, the users utilize the data for various purposes like process optimization, M2M automation, false complaint detection, and air quality impact assessment. Various use cases like ventilation fan automation in tunnels, air quality impact by frequent flights at airports, industrial impact on the surroundings, etc can analyze the air quality by deploying a sensor network of Polludrone Pro.
Polludrone Pro measures all the critical ambient Air Quality parameters like PM1, PM2.5, PM10, PM100, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ozone (O3), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Ambient Noise, Light, UV, Temperature, and Humidity. Additionally, the Polludrone Pro is technologically equipped to offer higher accuracy with features like patented e-breathing technology, humidity correction for Particulate monitoring, Auto device firmware updates, Anti-static inlet to avoid loss of particulate during sampling, and remote calibration capabilities.
Polludrone can work on several wired and wireless data communication modules GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc. The device transmits data to the Oizom cloud in near real-time. After that, the collected data can also be visualized on the Oizom IoT Terminal in the form of real-time dashboards, automated reports, and smart alerts. The data can also be accessed through Rest APIs for M2M automation and integration into 3rd party data analytics platforms.
- An integrated solution includes all the necessary air quality parameters such as PM2.5, PM10, CO, CO2, Noise, Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters such as Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Flood Monitoring.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting is also available to install on poles, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- The Low-cost solution to deploy at multiple locations to establish a dense air quality network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, calibration on an existing device is possible on the spot without taking it back to the laboratory.
- Real-time data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in Air Quality Software for further visualization and analytics.
- Air Quality Data API fulfils various applications and use-cases.