Low cost Air Quality Monitor
The Polludrone Lite is a low-cost air quality monitor specially developed to monitor common air polluting parameters in outdoor spaces. The device is cost-effective; hence, it becomes feasible to deploy the devices in multiple locations. The Lite version is specially designed for users who want to perform indicative air quality monitoring. It is also an ideal choice for deploying a cost-effective air quality sensor network in places like smart campuses, school air quality monitoring, university monitoring, real estate monitoring.
Polludrone Lite measures all the essential and common air quality parameters like PM2.5, PM10, CO, and CO2. We focus on particulate matter (PM) and carbon monoxide monitoring; which are hazardous pollutants in developing cities.
The Polludrone Lite is technologically able to offer higher accuracy with features like humidity correction for Particulate monitoring, Auto device firmware updates, and Anti-static inlet to avoid loss of particulate during sampling and remote calibration capabilities.
Our cost-effective air quality monitors can transmit data through various data communication modules like GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc. The data is transmitted to the Oizom cloud in near real-time. Additionally, it has an inbuilt memory backup to ensure no data loss in case of network failure. This ensures the best device uptime. Hence, the collected data can also be visualised on the Oizom IoT Terminal in the form of real-time dashboards, automated reports, smart alerts. The data can also be accessed through Rest APIs for integration into 3rd party software.
- An integrated solution includes all the necessary air quality parameters such as PM2.5, PM10, CO, CO2, Noise, Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters such as Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Flood Monitoring.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting is also available to install on poles, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- The Low-cost solution to deploy at multiple locations to establish a dense air quality network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, calibration on an existing device is possible on the spot without taking it back to the laboratory.
- Real-time data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in Air Quality Software for further visualization and analytics.
- Air Quality Data API fulfils various applications and use-cases.