Odour Monitoring Equipment
The Odosense Pro is our accurate odour monitoring equipment specially developed to monitor critical toxic and hazardous odour parameters. The Odosense pro is an industrial odour monitor for fenceline monitoring across various critical applications for instance oil & gas refineries, paper pulp, and agrochemical industries, pharmaceutical waste odour monitoring, etc.
Industrial fenceline monitoring is a legal and civic responsibility. However, while making the investments it is advisable to use systems that can offer accurate odour monitoring of several critical parameters in a single enclosure. Industrial fenceline monitoring can act as an alarm system in cases of accidental releases of pollutants. Through odour plume dispersion we can also backtrack the source of the odour and understand the industrial environmental health collectively.
Odosense Pro measures odourful parameters like Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Hydrogen sulphide (H2S), Ammonia (NH3), Methyl Mercaptan, TVOC (Benzene, Toluene, Xylene), Formaldehyde (CH2O), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Chlorine (Cl2), Temperature and Humidity.
Oizom’s odour monitoring equipment offers higher accuracy. Features like patented e-breathing technology, auto device firmware updates, and remote calibration capabilities ensure this. Additionally, our systems are backed with AI ML algorithms to understand odour levels and impact.
This Odour Monitoring Equipment can transmit data through various data communication modules like GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc to the Oizom cloud on real-time basis. Additionally, it has an inbuilt memory backup to ensure no data loss in case of network failure. This ensures the best device uptime. Oizom IoT Terminal – Envizom allows users to visualize data in the form of real-time dashboards. Upon collection on a dense network of data points and integrating weather data, users can also generate odour plumes and odour dispersion heatmaps. Similarly, by integrating data from the Odosense Pro onto 3rd party odour modelling platforms we can enable advanced analytics on the odour levels. Thus, the utilization of odour data extends to various industrial automation applications in an Industrial IoT (IIoT) environment.
- Integrated monitoring solution including important odourants like SO2, H2S, NH3, CH3SH, TVOC, CH2O, NO2, Cl2, Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters like Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Ambient Noise.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting availability to install on pole, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- The lowcost solution to deploy at multiple locations to establish a dense odour monitoring network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, an installed device can be calibrated on the spot without taking back to the laboratory.
- Real-time data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in Odour Data Software Platform for further visualization and analytics.
- Odour Data API fulfills various applications and use-cases.”