Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Device
The Polludrone Smart is an air quality monitoring device specially developed to monitor ambient air quality. The Polludrone Smart is a compact and connected CAAQMS which offers near real-time air quality data of all the National Air Quality Index (NAQI) parameters. The ease of installation and the requirement for minimal space for deployment makes it a scalable solution to be deployed at multiple locations. For instance, deploying the Smart version creates an air quality sensor network for crucial applications like Smart Cities, Roadside monitoring, Occupational Health monitoring.
With rapid urbanization wherein more than 54% of the population lives in cities it is very crucial to understand the environmental health of the city. The Smart Cities mission has Environment as one of the key pillars. Hence, intelligent Air Quality Monitors like Polludrone Smart is a preferred choice for city health monitoring and enabling city authorities to enable data-driven infrastructure and policy level changes.
Its measures all the AQI parameters such as PM2.5, PM10, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ozone (O3), Ambient Noise, Light, UV, Temperature, and Humidity. Therefore, by deploying Polludrone Smart we focus on AQI monitoring.
And Its Technologically equipped to offer higher accuracy with features like patented e-breathing technology, humidity correction for Particulate monitoring, Auto device firmware updates, Anti-static inlet to avoid loss of particulate during sampling, and remote calibration capabilities.
Additionally, our Intelligent Air Quality Monitoring device can transmit data through various data communication modules like GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc. Hence, the device transmits data to the Oizom cloud in near real-time. Also, it has an inbuilt memory backup to ensure no data loss in case of network failure. The collected data can be visualized on the Oizom IoT Terminal in the form of real-time dashboards, automated reports, and smart alerts. Moreover, the data accessibility through Rest APIs for integration into 3rd party software and Central Command Centre is also possible.
- An integrated solution includes all the critical air quality parameters such as PM2.5, PM10, CO, CO2, SO2, NO, NO2, O3, Noise, Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Includes all the necessary parameters to monitor the Air Quality Index (AQI).
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters like Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Flood Monitoring.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting available to install on pole, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- The low-cost solution to deploy at multiple locations is to establish a dense air quality network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, calibration on an existing device is possible on the spot without taking it back to the laboratory.
- Real-time data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in Air Quality Software for further visualization and analytics.
- Air Quality Data API fulfils various applications and use-cases.